The Superski Dolomiti ski area is the largest in Europe and offers the opportunity to get to know the most characteristic and evocative places on the planet of the Dolomites. A professional, alpine guide and ski instructor, will accompany you and will be able to advise you, even technically, on fantastic and unforgettable days on skis.
- Latemar – Pampeago – Obereggen
- Lusia – Bellamonte
- San Pellegrino – Falcade
- Ciampedie – Buffaure – Ciampac
- Alpe Cermis
- Sellaronda (tour of the 4 passes)
- Sella – Pordoi – Porta Vescovo – Marmolada
- Armentarola – Pordoi – Arabba – S. Cassiano – Falzarego Pass – Lagazuoi
- The Tour of the Great War
When: Every day of the week, in a group or alone. We also offer the possibility to link some itineraries or to undertake a 5-day tour from Monday to Friday.
Level: It requires the ability to know how to ski on red slopes with parallel skis.
Transportation: The ski instructor alpine guide will pick you up directly at the hotel.
Lunch: In the refuges or packed.