Ski mountaineering is feeling free, away from any clamor! Those who practice it are an incurable lover of wild nature, who like to climb on their own and enjoy the joy of leaving their tracks downhill.
Ski mountaineering is expressed in its deepest values: with the simple way of moving on the snow, with no limits on the range of action, only those given by one’s skills and experience.
Half-day outings to learn
Meeting: 1.30 pm
Return: 4.30 pm
- S. Nicolò Valley – Monzoni Valley
- Gardeccia – Vajolet Refuge
- S. Pellegrino Pass – Cima Col Margherita
- Costalunga Pass – Latemar
- Ciampedie – Vajolet Refuge
Type of activity: To learn the basic techniques, uphill movement, alternate step, turn step, turn-around, tip and tail, choice of track, descent techniques.
Material: Possibility to rent equipment such as boots, skis, skins, poles.
Meeting: 7.30 am
Return: 4.00 pm
- Pozza di Fassa – Cima 11 Monzoni group
- Tour of the Lagusel
- S. Pellegrino Pass – Forca Rossa Pass
- S. Pellegrino Pass – Selle Pass
- S. Pellegrino Pass – Cima Bocche
- S. Pellegrino Pass – Cima Cadine
- Valles Pass – Cima Iuribrutto
- Passo Rolle – Cima Col Bricon
- Passo Rolle – Cima Mulaz
- Val Maggiore – Cima Cece
- Val Maggiore – Cima Moregna
- Val Cavelonte – Cima Litegosa
- Passo Feudo – Ref. Torre di Pisa Latemar group
- Crossing of the Catinaccio group from Gardeccia to Campitello
- Marmolada from Passo Fedaia to P. Rocca
- Marmolada from Passo Fedaia to P. Penia
Difficulty and overall commitment of the itineraries will be established by mutual agreement, based on the preparation, the needs of the participants, the weather and snow conditions of the itineraries.
These are just some of the proposals from the infinite planet of the Dolomites. On request, any itinerary can be made, even for several days, with an overnight stay in the mountain huts.